Software Details & Release Notes
- Application version : UKTFAC 1.01.20
- Loader version : UKTFAC 1.04
- System id : 80BC.7E10
- Update Date : 08 JAN 2018
- Micom version : 12.4
-. HDMI No Sound Issue is fixed.
- Power OFF the product by removing the mains lead from the rear, or switching off at the power socket
- Download and extract the ZIP file, save the software and save on a USB Pen*
- Make sure the filename is hdr2000t_upgrade.hdf
- Insert the USB Pen to the front or rear USB port on the product
- Power ON the product
- Immediately press (or continually tap) the channel down button on the front "V"
- The download should start and the download progress should appear on the TV set; allow 5 minutes for the update to complete.
- When the update is complete "Download Successful will appear on the TV.
- Remove USB Pen and press the standby button.
Warning: During the update process DO NOT power off the product.
Note: USB Pen must be formatted in FAT32
The software must be on the root directory of the USB Pen (i.e. not saved in a folder)
If the update does not start then please make sure the filename is correct (hdr2000t_upgrade.hdf)
The file you download will already have the ".hdf" extension, there is no need to add the ".hdf" extension; your Windows explorer options maybe hidding filename extensions.
Not all USB Pens will be recognised, try a different USB Pen.