Humax Service Announcements
Issues with BBC iPlayer on all Humax devices
We are aware of a playback issue affecting BBC apps across Humax set top boxes. We understand that this is frustrating and would like to apologise for the inconvenience this has caused. Our team is working hard to resolve this issue and the service has now been temporarily restored. We are currently working on applying a permanent solution to ensure this doesn’t affect your viewing experience again in the future.
Thank you for your patience.
Notice of termination of the YouTube app
Current as of 17th of July 2019, we’re sorry to inform you that the YouTube app shall no longer be available on certain set top boxes. Unforeseen changes have been made to YouTube’s HTTPS protocol, which has caused the service to cease operation on these devices. The corresponding devices are as follows:
- HDR-1003S, HDR-7500T, HDR-7500T/V, HDR7510T
- CXHD-5100C, HD-FOX+, HDFOX-C, HD-NANO, iCord Cable, iCord HD+, iCord MINI, UD-FOX/HD
- HD-6400S, HDR-1000T, HDR-1001S
- iCord HD+/ME, iCordHD+/ADM/ME, IR2000HD, IR2020HD, IR2040HD, IR3000HD, IR3020HD, IR3030HD, IR3100HD
- NA-FOX HD
- HD-FOXT2, HDR-FOXT2, HDR-1800T, HDR-2000T
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.