Software Details & Release Notes
Application version: FHTCP 1.03.12
Loader version: a7.3x
Micom version: 9.3
System id: 80BC.7E00
Update Date: 07 FEB 2014 (as will appear in the System Information menu)
– Portal upgrade
– iPlayer Version 3 (supports subtitles)
– Supports BBC News & Sports Apps (to be released March 2014)
– Resolved recordings failures (using Padding) when in standby for over 8 days
– Resolved BBC Three and Four HD recording issues
– Improved WiFi connection issues causing reboot
– Improved errors during EPG FIND results
– Power OFF the product using the rear ON/OFF switch
– Download the software and save on a USB Pen*
– Make sure the filename is hdr_fox_t2_upgrade.hdf
– Insert the USB Pen to the front or rear USB port on the product
– Power ON the product using the rear ON/OFF switch
– The download should start and the download progress should appear on the TV set; allow 5 minutes for the update to complete.
– When the update is complete End will appear on the front display, “Download Successful will appear on the TV.
– Remove USB Pen and press standby
Warning: During the update process DO NOT power off the product.
Note: USB Pen must be formatted in FAT32
The software must be on the root directory of the USB Pen (i.e. not saved in a folder)
If the update does not start then please make sure the filename is correct (hdr_fox_t2_upgrade.hdf)
The file you download will already have the “.hdf” extension, there is no need to add the “.hdf” extension; your Windows explorer options maybe hidding filename extensions.
Not all USB Pens will be recognised, try a different USB Pen.